Resonance FM is broadcasting two panel discussions on the subject of Knowledge after Austerity and Brexit, which took place earlier this year, at London College of Communication.
The problem with knowledge: 21 May, 6:30pm repeated on 25 May, 4:30pm
Designing solutions: 28 May, 6:30pm, repeated on 1 June, 4:30pm
This second program focuses on Designing solutions and considers new forms of knowledge creation and dissemination that could provide an alternative future for knowledge production in the UK.
Invited Panelists were:
- David Cross, Reader in Art and Design, University of the Arts London
- Mor Rubinstein, Community Coordinator, Open Knowledge International
- Shiri Shalmy, artist and curator, Antiuniversity Now co-organiser
- Tom Wakeford, Reader in Public Science, Coventry University and Lead Practitioner, People’s Knowledge
- Rebecca Bramall, Senior Lecturer in Media and Communications, London College of Communication
The Knowledge after Austerity & Brexit events were recorded at London College of Communication, by Ethan Pickthall and Edwin Hind.
Image courtesy of Antiuniversity Now and Joseph Berke