- Cat Hope 'Speechless: An experimental noise opera without words and full of women’s voice'
- Baaraan Ijlal 'Change Room'
- Hannah Wolfe & Sölen Kiratli 'Cacaphonic Choir'
- Erin Gee 'Laughing Web Dot Space'
- Lila Lakehal 'Ana Mashi Miskina, Ana Mesk Ellil'
The full list of contributors to this panel, their abstracts and bios can be read in the SGFA program.
SOUND::GENDER::FEMINISM::ACTIVISM (SGFA Tokyo) was a two day conference in Tokyo investigating the relationships between sound in all its various creative and theoretical forms, gender and activism.
Administration & Content Support: Claire M. Holdsworth
Poster Design: Rika Nakashima
Technical Assistance: Wataru Shoji & Chiho Oka