Curated by Dr. Annie Goh
Moderated by Mark Peter Wright
Location: **Online** | Thursdays between 21 April – 9 June 2022 | 2.30 – 4.30pm (BST)
The Sound Arts Visiting Practitioner Series will continue to be held online for the Summer Term. The lectures this term will all happen virtually: a mixture of live and pre-recorded sessions with guests appearing for a live Q&A (where available). Join us in our virtual teaching room every Thursday. If you are not a UAL Sound Arts (BA or MA) student, or are an external guest, and would like to attend, please submit your registration here.
- 21 Apr 2022 | Fari Bradley / Hannah Kemp-Welch (CRiSAP PhD Students)
- 28 Apr 2022 | No session due to Wild Energies: Live Materials
- 5 May 2022 | Makoto Oshiro
- 12 May 2022 | Joseph Kamaru
- 19 May 2022 | Samson Young
- 26 May 2022 | Sharon Gal
- 2 June 2022 | No lecture due to bank holiday
- 9 June 2022 | Nicol Parkinson / Hector McInnes (CRiSAP PhD Students)
For full details see the Sound Arts Visiting Practitioners Series web page.
Header image credit: Installation View Darsha Hewitt “High Fidelity Wasteland I: 100 Year Old Quicksilver Cloud (2020) – Photo credit Adam Janisch