Curated by Dr. Annie Goh
Location: **Online** | 7 Oct – 9 Dec 2021 | 2.30 – 4.30pm
CRiSAP and LCC’s Sound Arts & Design Department co-run a Visiting Practitioners Series of weekly talks at the college, exploring the diverse field of sound arts practice. Each term one sound arts staff member curates the series of talks, inviting a number of sound practitioners to share their work – Dr. Annie Goh leads this Autumn term series. Primarily for the current BA, MA and PhD sound arts students at LCC, these talks are also open to students and staff across UAL and welcomes a small number of external guests to each session.
- 7 Oct 2021 | Sam Auinger
- 14 Oct 2021 | C-drík aka Cedrik Fermont
- 21 Oct 2021 | NikNak
- 28 Oct 2021 | Åsa Stjerna
- 4 Nov 2021 | Richard Phoenix
- 11 Nov 2021 | Lucia Chung
- 18 Nov 2021 | Andrew Pierre Hart
- 25 Nov 2021 | Rebecca Lennon
- 2 Dec 2021 | Hollie Buhagiar *Cancelled due to official UCU strike action on this day*
- 9 Dec 2021 | Anke Eckardt
For full details about each guest speaker, and for registration information, please see the Sound Arts Visiting Practitioners Series page.
Header image credit: Installation View Darsha Hewitt “High Fidelity Wasteland I: 100 Year Old Quicksilver Cloud (2020) – Photo credit Adam Janisch